MESLE Kneeboard Matrix II
Item number: 42412
Ready for shipment, delivery time 1-2 working days
Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
Order & pay until 2pm - same day dispatch (except Sat & Sun)
MESLE KNEEBOARD MATRIX II
The MESLE Matrix is a sporty freestyle kneeboard with latest flat profile shape. Compared to other Boards the Matrix has an extra flat profile and sharp edges for maximum acceleration to the wake and coole jumps. The handling characteristics are extremely good even in rough water thanks to six compression-moulded grooves. The Flat Spot in the centre area is ideal for surface tricks. Therefore the wide freestyle shape offers the best preconditions for high jumps and invert tricks. The High Density EVA knee pads make the landing comfortable and save. The neoprene padded leg belt is equipped with an Easy Release Handle. The
The optional hook, which is attached to the front of the board, is a great help especially for beginners. Simply hang the handle on the hook during the water start, so that you can fully focus on the start and don't have to hold the handle. You can also hang up the handle during the ride to save energy.
The Matrix kneeboard is very durable and perfectly suitable for children and adults up to 130 kg.
- Sporty Twin Tip kneeboard with flat profile for speed and Big Air Jumps
- Optimal quietness and tracking thanks to sharp edges and little Rocker
- Impact resistant PE shell with PU core, EVA knee pads with good absorption
- 7.5 cm wide neoprene padded leg belt with Easy Release Handle
- Length 133 cm, width 56.5 cm, weight 4.9 kg, for weight up to 130 kg