Mesle Combo Waterskis Strato 170 cm with B2 Bindings
Item number: 126758
Ready for shipping
Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
Order & pay until 2pm - same day dispatch (except Sat & Sun)
MESLE COMBO WATERSKIS STRATO 170 CM WITH B2 BINDINGS
If you can't stop grinning after water skiing, you probably skied the MESLE Strato combo waterskis.
The versatile combo skis with wide body tip and double tunnel allows you to ski effortless, controlled and sporty, whether you are slalom skiing or duo skiing. The Strato is designed with a wide body and parabolic shape for easy water starts and minimal effort. The double tunnel base gives you smooth tracking and reliable edge hold in the same ski. Crossing the wake and skiing on rough water never felt so easy thanks to additional side channels.
Slalom Skier will notice the tail rocker which allows smooth, predictable turns and makes the Strato even more versatile. For combo skiing, the Strato is perfectly suitable from 50 kg (slalom skiing from 40 kg) as well as for weak motorized boats or rather heavy persons up to 120 kg. With the adjustability and great fit of the B2 bindings, which are suitable for shoe size 37 to 47 EU (depending on foot width), you' ll be skiing in no time. - Available in red, blue and green.
- In the case of colour variants ending in "II.Choice", the ski has slight optical defects (no impairment of the durability/driving characteristics) -
- Modern combo waterskis for beginners to intermediate, easy water start and handling
- Double-tunnel base for control, easy turning and perfect tracking, Wide Body tip for more buoyancy and less effort
- Durable RIM-Tec plastic construction with UV-Protect Top Sheet, conspicuous white ABS fins
- Length 170 cm (67"), width 19,6 cm, for youths and adults up to 120 kg, adjustable, EU sizes 37 to 47 (depending on foot width)
- In the case of colour variants ending in "II.Choice", the ski has slight optical defects (no impairment of the durability/driving characteristics)
* Incl. VAT excl. Shipping