MESLE SLALOM WATER SKI FREECARVE
The MESLE Freecarve is a newly developed monoski for advanced and ambitious slalom skiers. As a modern freeride ski, it has a larger sweet spot, significantly more stability and thanks to its strongly retracted shovel, it can be edged and turned effortlessly.
The flat-profiled end is continuously concave from edge to edge. It guarantees great acceleration to the wave and grips securely even at extreme lean angles. The edge-to-edge concave running surface merges into a tunnel concave under the binding. With this transitional base , the Freecarve covers almost all skill levels and - depending on speed - also very different weight classes.
Compared to a competition slalom ski, this freeride monoski is less power-consuming and can be skied at lower speeds. In addition, the water start is much easier, especially for monoski beginners.
Choose between three different lengths. The 65'' length is perfect for young people and adults up to 75 kg and the 67'' length for young people and adults up to 95 kg. For heavier persons up to 120 kg or for monoski riders who have difficulties with the water start or wanted to ride monoski at the cable park, the length 69'' is recommended.
The Freecarve is delivered with an adjustable aluminium fin. The hole pattern of the inserts is suitable for all D3 and MESLE bindings, as well as for other manufacturers.
- Sporty freeride slalom ski for beginners to ambitious mono ski riders
- Tunnel Concave Bottom, Continuous Flex Line, Performance Rocker Tail
- GFK monocoque construction with PU core and Graphite reinforcement
- Adjustable Aluminum fin, with inserts for bindings from MESLE, D3, etc
- Lengths 165 cm (65'') up to 75 kg, 170 cm (67'') up to 95 kg, 175 cm (69'') up to 120 kg
- Free shipping from 300,00 € within the EU*.
- Order before 2pm and your products will be shipped the same day (Business days only)
- With the shipping confirmation, you will receive a tracking link that you can use to find out the status of your parcel.
*Exceptions apply, e.g. for island and special areas.