MESLE WAKEBOARD ROPE TEAM 65' 4-LOOP GREEN
The MESLE Team 65' 4-Loop is a high-quality polyethylene wakeboard rope for wakeboarding and wakeskating. With its extra wide handle spin-tricks will be much easier. The handle is made of a lightweight aerospace aluminium core which is coated with camouflage designed foam. The soft EVA foam grip feels super comfortable and fits grippy in the hand thanks to the Square Pattern profile. Furthermore the Square Pattern handle profile increases the stability of the handle so it is more durable compared to other EVA padded grips. Vinyl endcaps attached to the handle protect the rope and the fingers. Two EVA tube floats around the handle section guarantee that the rope floats and is perfectly visible in the water.
The main rope made of strong polyethylene is shortenable from 19,8 m to 15,2 m to adjust the rope length depending on the boat wake and the rider's ability. Every section has a loop to connect the rope with the boat fast and easy. Beginners should ride with a short rope length while advanced and pro riders prefer longer rope lengths because the wake becomes wider and steeper with an increasing rope length. A rope keeper is included to store the rope tangle-free.
- Wakeboard and wakeskate rope, can be shortened, floating, super visible in the water
- 15'' round handle with 31 mm diameter, EVA padded grip with comfortable "Square" pattern
- 6061 T5 Aluminium core, 5'' vinyl endcaps to protect fingers, two 9'' EVA tube floats
- 1.5 m (5') handle section with extra thick Poly-E rope, protected by transparent Vinyl tubing
- 4-section Poly-E main rope (45'/5'/5'/5'), total length 19.8 m (65') to 15.2 m (50'), rope keeper included
- Free shipping from 300,00 € within the EU*.
- Order before 2pm and your products will be shipped the same day (Business days only)
- With the shipping confirmation, you will receive a tracking link that you can use to find out the status of your parcel.
*Exceptions apply, e.g. for island and special areas.