D3 SLALOMSKI ARC-S
At D3 performance is our passion. The new ADVANCED ROCKER & CONCAVE (ARC) is the culmination of a two-year pursuit of peak slalom ski performance. A fresh, new direction in regards to ski width, rocker and concave have led us to the greatest slalom ski design in the history of the Denny Kidder brand. No gimmicks, no gadgets, just the perfect hull shape.
- Natural Radius Rocker Profile - Creates a tight radius turn that starts with ease and finishes completely.
- Aggressive Concave Depth - Allows the ARC-S to grab powerful angle and cross course hold; giving the skier the ability to add direction thru the wakes. The result- a ski that is faster and earlier to the next buoy.
- Wider Forebody - Provides more support and course width without losing speed thru the turn. The ARC-S casts outbound better than any ski D3 has ever produced.
- Tip to tail bevel design - The bevel assembly of the ARC-S stays consistent from tip to tail to allow a smooth precise water flow. This keeps the ski moving even when aggresively attacking the shortest line lengths.
- 45/45 Carbon Fiber Laminate Layup - This unique layup allows the ARC-S to recover from the massive loads of short line turns. This keeps the ARC-S stable and predictable to maximize cross course direction out of the turns.
- Softer Flex Pattern - slightly softer version of the ARC that has all the same awesome characteristics - perfect solution for lighter skiers and also for those skiers who are at the lower end of the weight range for a particular size ski. The ARC-S is the solution for skiers who prefer to ski the next larger size ski
- Rockerblock R-30 - Is standard equipment on all ARC-S slalom skis. The success of the Rockerblock has carried D3 to World Slalom Records. Its natural radius delivers a complete finish to both the on-side and the off-side turns.
Test before you buy - Test possibilities for D3 products on request
Ski Size Chart D3 ARC-S Slalom Ski:*
|D3 ARC-S Slalom Ski || |
up to 49 km/h (30 mph)
52 km/h (32 mph)
55 km/h (34 mph)
58 km/h (36 mph)
|68'' (173 cm) ||82+ kg (180 lbs) ||82+ kg (180 lbs) || 86+ kg (190lbs) || 86+ kg (190lbs) |
*Skier ability and line length may affect recommendation
- 2017 D3 Competition Slalom Ski, Zero Tolerance Manufacturing, Made in USA
- 100% Carbon Fiber Laminate, ultra light, powerful, extremely fast
- Delivery includes patented R-30 Rockerblock Fin
- Machined screw inserts suitable for D3, HO and MESLE Bindings