The NRG has been created for skiers who are looking for quicker turns and prefer a ski that can develop more angle as it approaches the wake. The NRG has a very aggressive rocker pattern that allows it to turn the tightest radius turns possible. The NRG boasts the deepest concave of any D3 ski design to date. This allows the ski to have incredible holding power as the NRG exits each turn and builds space to the next edge change. Skiers who ride the middle to back of the ski and want a quick turning will want to try the NRG.
- A completely new rocker profile, creating a natural turning radius that builds maximum angle space
- An all new, high volume, edge to edge concave, deep tunnel delivers holding power to spare
- The world famous D3 bevels stay in place to keep this all new ride familiar and stable
- A firm flex pattern that is designed to flex from tip to tail in smooth proportion, creates speed in and out of the turn and a consistent, predictable turning radius
- The water tension the NRG creates is a unique by-product of the new tunnel design, the skier feels "connected" to the ski, allowing the skier to easily - stay centered in the middle of the ski and in complete control at shortest line lengths.
Now is time to feel the eNeRGy!
Test before you buy - Testmöglichkeiten für D3 Produkte auf Anfrage
- Sharpest D3 slalom ski, more performance through "deep tunnel concave" - Powerful, Quick, Fast
- Original ski from the Slalom World Cup development department, Zero Tolerance Manufacturing
- 100% Carbon Graphite Laminate, ultra light and stable, lightning fast rebound
- Unique, patented Rockerblock fin system for adjusting the tail rocker
- Supplied with R-30 Rockerblock fin, universal inserts to fit D3 and HO bindings
- Free shipping from 300,00 € within the EU*.
- Order before 2pm and your products will be shipped the same day (Business days only)
- With the shipping confirmation, you will receive a tracking link that you can use to find out the status of your parcel.
*Exceptions apply, e.g. for island and special areas.