MESLE Waterski Rope Pro SL Radius 75' 8-Loop
Item number: 3126
Ready for shipment, delivery time 1-2 working days
Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
Order & pay until 2pm - same day dispatch (except Sat & Sun)
MESLE Wasserskileine Pro Radius 75' 8-Loop
The MESLE water ski rope Pro SL Radius 75' is an ergonomic 8-loop slalom handle for advanced and pro riders. The main rope is adjustable to the rider's ability. It can be shortened 8 times, 23 m longline for slalom beginners down to 10,75 shortline for slalom pros. Every section is color coded: 23 m white/18.25 m red/16 m orange/14.25 m yellow/13 m green/12 m blue/ 11.25 m purple/10.75 m silver. The Radius handle has a lightweight core made of high-strength aluminium. It is ergonomically shaped to reduce the power required and increase the riding time. With its 33 cm wide handle the Pro Radius is also suitable for larger hands.
The coating of special grinded rubber is extremely grippy and abrasion-resistant. The rubber handle is also suitable for Kevlar gloves. The handle is removable and exchangeable. The end caps protect the rope and fingers, the multicolored mainline is very well visible in the water and has a 15 cm eye at the end to connect the rope with the boat or a tow harness. A rope keeper is included to store the rope tangle-free.
- High quality Waterski rope for slalom skiers with sporty and competitiv ambitions
- Curved 13 " Aluminium round handle, 27.2 mm diameter, handle section 1.5 m, sanded power-grip rubber, suitable for Kevlar gloves
- 9.5 mm 16 strand Poly-E rope with UV protection, pre-stretched, 1,078 kg max. tensile strength
- Main rope can be shortened, Length Marking, 8 sections: 23 m white/18.25 m red/16 m orange/14.25 m yellow/13 m green/12 m blue/ 11.25 m purple/10.75 m silver
- Inclusive rope keeper to store and hang the rope tangle-free
* Incl. VAT excl. Shipping