MESLE WATER SKI & WAKEBOARD ROPE ERGO 75' 3-LOOP
The wake & ski rope Ergo 75' is the MESLE all in one power rope. The shortenable 3-loop rope can be attached to the boat at 16.7m, 18.3m and 23m, covering the ideal lengths for wakeboarding, wakeskating, kneeboarding and waterskiing. The 13' wide handle has a lightweight core made of high-strength aluminum and a comfortable, non-slip grip made of EVA soft foam. In addition, the handle is ergonomically designed to reduce arm and wrist fatigue and allow you to ride longer. The handle can easily be used without gloves and is removable and replaceable if necessary.
The Y-connector and vinyl end caps protect the rope and the fingers. For more safety, the rope and handle is floating and very visible in the water. At each shortening as well as at the end of the line is a 15 cm loop, which can be attached to the towing mast, or connected to the tow harness for boats with outboard motors. A Rope-Keeper Velcro strap to stow and hang the rope tangle-free is included.
- Universal, floating rope for wakeboarding, kneeboarding, wake skating, water skiing
- Easily shortenable, 3 sections plus handle section: 16.7 m (kneeboard), 18.3 m (wakeboard), 23 m (water ski)
- Curved 13'' Aluminium handle with erconomic EVA soft grip, 30 mm diameter, usable without gloves
- 10 mm 12 strand Polyethylen rope with UV protection, pre-stretched, 725 kg maximum tensile strength
- Rope keeper to stow and hang the rope tangle-free is included
- Free shipping from 300,00 € within the EU*.
- Order before 2pm and your products will be shipped the same day (Business days only)
- With the shipping confirmation, you will receive a tracking link that you can use to find out the status of your parcel.
*Exceptions apply, e.g. for island and special areas.