MESLE WAKEBOARD LIBERTY 128 CM WITH ONSET BINDINGS
Are you ready for your first attempts on the wakeboard? Definitely with the MESLE Liberty. The Continuous Rocker makes starting easy and keeps you effortless on the water thanks to its forgiving riding characteristics. A wider shape ensures wakeboarding with little effort and gives extra pop when jumping. With four deep grooved channels, you are riding save on the water, always maintaining board control. The deeply rounded edge allows you to turn more smoothly and makes the board accelerate even faster. Two long base centre-fins turn the wakeboard straight into riding direction after starting to help beginners with their first attempts. The pros among the youngsters can remove the fins for surface tricks to make sliding easier and master the first Switch trick. The MESLE Liberty is perfectly suitable for kids and youths from 20 to 50 kg weight. - The wakeboard Liberty is not suited for obstacles.
The OnSet is a versatile wakeboard binding for beginner to intermediate. Due to it's large adjustment range the binding is ideal for kids and youths. Thanks the floating tongue construction and the medium high shaft with neoprene padding, the binding guarantees a comfortable ride, good power transmission and safety. Two practical belts function as entry aid. The non-slip footbed feels super soft and comfy and ensures an absorption during the ride. The WAKETEC OnSet is available in seize EU 34-41 (UK 3-7,5) - depending on foot width. Four M6 thumb screws are included.
- Junior wakeboard for beginners to intermediate from 20 to 50 kg, length 128 cm, width 39,5 cm
- Freeride shape for less effort and more pop, forgiving Continuous Rocker
- Four deep grooved channels, long base centre-fins for speed and board control
- Construction with PBT surface and PU lite core with fibreglas reinforcement
- Including OnSet bindings, size (UK 2,5-7/EU 34-41)
- Free shipping from 300,00 € within the EU*.
- Order before 2pm and your products will be shipped the same day (Business days only)
- With the shipping confirmation, you will receive a tracking link that you can use to find out the status of your parcel.
*Exceptions apply, e.g. for island and special areas.