MESLE WATER SKI MAIN ROPE PRO SLALOM 70' 8-LOOP
The MESLE Pro Slalom is a high-quality 8-loop pro slalom rope for slalom skiers with sporty and competitive ambitions. The pre-stretched main rope made of Poly-E with 16 strands ensures maximum performance. The total length is 23 m (measured with 1,5 m handle) and has shortenings down to 10,75 m. Every section is length marked and color coded: 23 m white/18.25 m red/16 m orange/14.25 m yellow/13 m green/12 m blue/ 11.25 m purple/10.75 m silver. A rope keeper is included to store the rope tangle-free.
- High quality waterski main rope for slalom skiers with sporty and competitive ambitions
- Solid and low-stretch 9,5 mm 16 strand Poly-E rope with UV protection, pre-stretched, 1,078 kg max. tensile strength
- Mainline with shortenings, 8 sections, color-coded, length markings, 15 cm loop between sections to connect the rope with the boat
- Length (length with 1,5 m handle): 23 m white/18.25 m red/16 m orange/14.25 m yellow/13 m green/12 m blue/ 11.25 m purple/10.75 m silver
- Inclusive rope keeper to store and hang the rope tangle-free
- Free shipping from 300,00 € within the EU*.
- Order before 2pm and your products will be shipped the same day (Business days only)
- With the shipping confirmation, you will receive a tracking link that you can use to find out the status of your parcel.
*Exceptions apply, e.g. for island and special areas.