MESLE BUOYANCY AID RENTAL H600
Durable, snug-fitting and environmentally friendly.
The MESLE H600 Rental vest is specially designed for commercial use. The particularly high-quality design with 600D fabric, X-box seams, as well as firmly sewn and covered straps withstands the greatest stresses in daily operation.
Thanks to large armholes, individually adjustable straps and finely tuned size variations, the swim vest fits every body perfectly. The PVC-free and environmentally friendly GAIA foam provides impact protection in the chest and back area, as well as on the sides of the ribs. In addition, the GAIA foam feels significantly softer and more comfortable than ordinary PVC foam bodies. Each size is colour coded through the strap.
When selecting the size, you can orientate yourself on the chest circumference or body weight.
3XS black (56-70 cm/25-35 kg),
2XS purple (60-70 cm, 30-40 kg)
XS green (70-80 cm, 40-50 kg)
S yellow (80-90 cm, 50-60 kg)
M red (90-100 cm, 60-70 kg)
L blue (95-105 cm, 70+ kg)
XL silver (101-112 cm, 70+ kg)
2XL black (111-122 cm, 70+ kg)
3XL navy (121-137 cm, 70+ kg)
- Sturdy rental vest for waterski cableways, aqua parks, resorts etc. (EN ISO 12402-5 Buoyancy Aid 50 N)
- 600 D Polyester fabric, wide armholes and lateral impact protection panels for wakeboarding etc., covered belts on the back for more safety
- Excellent fit and impact protection in chest and back area, eco-friendly GAIA foam (PVC-free)
- YKK click buckles, X-Box panels to reinforce shoulder area, hanging loop, belts fixed against loss, 9 drainages
- Distinctive size labels and belt colors for size indication, enough space for logo prints, sizes: XXS-XXXL (60-137 cm chest)
- Free shipping from 300,00 € within the EU*.
- Order before 2pm and your products will be shipped the same day (Business days only)
- With the shipping confirmation, you will receive a tracking link that you can use to find out the status of your parcel.
*Exceptions apply, e.g. for island and special areas.