MESLE Life Vest V210
Item number: 525054
Ready for shipping
Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
Order & pay until 2pm - same day dispatch (except Sat & Sun)
MESLE Buoyancy Aid V210
The MESLE V210 lifejacket is lightweight, compact and versatile. The V210 buoyancy aid is particularly well suited for motion-intensive water sports such as stand up paddling, water skiing, wakeboarding, kayaking or snorkelling. A wide armhole as well as a shorter back length allow excellent freedom of movement.
The soft and flexible buoyancy foam adapts perfectly to the body. Thanks to the three straps and smooth-running belt buckles, you can adjust the life vest for versatility and over a wide range of adjustment.
The V210 is available in five sizes for adults and youths.
When selecting the size, you can orientate yourself on the chest measurement (waist measurement) or body weight. MESLE type V210 vests have more buoyancy than the EN ISO 12402-5 standard specifies as the minimum buoyancy for buoyancy aids in the 50 N class. Select the size according to the table below:
|Size||Chest Measurement||Body Weight||Minimum Buoyancy||Buoyancy|
|XS||71-81 cm||30-50 kg||40 N||> 40 N|
|S||81-91 cm||50-60 kg||40 N||> 40 N|
|M||91-101 cm||60-70 kg||45 N||> 45 N|
|L||101-111 cm||70+ kg||50 N||> 50 N|
|XL||111-127 cm||70+ kg||50 N||> 50 N |
- Lightweight buoyancy vest with 3 adjustable webbing straps, (EN ISO 12402-5 buocancy aid class 50 N, MESLE type V210)
- Great armhole for freedom of movement and comfort, perfect for waterskiing, wakeboarding, paddleboarding and other water sport activities
- Strong 210 D nylon fabric, EPE soft foam, YKK buckles and covered backstrapes for more safety
- Double sizes-design with large adjustment range, buoyancy and impact protection bodies on chest and back
- Seizes (chest measurement/body weight): XS (71-81 cm/30-50 kg), S (81-91/50-60), M (91-101/60-70), L (101-111/70+), XL (111-127/70+)
* Incl. VAT excl. Shipping