MESLE Kneeboard Whizz
Item number: 42759
Currently not available, delivery time on request
Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
Order & pay until 2pm - same day dispatch (except Sat & Sun)
MESLE KNEEBOARD WHIZZ
Kneeboarding is a great variety to waterskiing and wakeboarding. Especially beginners and children love kneeboarding because it is much easier to learn than waterskiing and wakeboarding.
The MESLE Whizz Kneeboard with modern shape is ideal for beginners and hobby riders. The first ride succeeds quickly thanks to the lateral tracking grooves. The kneeboard can be ridden very easily and playfully behind the boat or at the cable. The wider shape helps to turn the board and let yourself be pulled sideways or backwards. The thickly padded, pre-shaped knee pads absorb the shocks so that you can ride even in wavy water.
The optional hook, which is attached to the front of the board, is a great help especially for beginners. Simply hang the handle on the hook during the water start, so that you can fully focus on the start and don't have to hold the handle. You can also hang up the handle during the ride to save energy.
The Whizz is suitable for both children and adults up to 110 kg body weight. Choose between the colours red and green.
- Kneeboard for beginner and hobby rider, for children and adults up to 110 kg bodyweight
- Proven Shape with long edge für best possible tracking
- Deep-V-Bottom and V-Channels for easy control, perfect for beginners
- Stable PE shell with PU core, soft EVA knee pad, neoprene padded leg belt
- Length 140 cm, width 50 cm, optional with hook Hacken for attaching the handle