The MESLE Centrix is a self-centring tow harness for wakeboarding, water skiing and towing tubes for up to 2 people. The nylon strap of the tow harness is robust and floats easily on the water. Thanks to the D-ring, the nylon strap centres itself particularly smoothly, so that the same load always acts on both straps and the rear of the boat is not pulled to one side. An extra large float keeps the tow harness away from the propeller and improves visibility in the water. The two snap hooks are attached to the left and right of the boat's stern. At the other end of the tow harness, the eye of the rope is attached using the carabiner.
Choose between different lengths. 274 cm (9') for smaller boats, 357 cm (11'7") for medium to large motorboats and 366 cm (12') for large motorboats with big outboards.
- Self-centring tow harness for 2-person tubes as well as for water skiing and wakeboarding
- 9', 11'7" and 12' versions for small to large motorboats with outboards, or with towing rings on the side of the stern
- Large float, self-centering D-ring for consistent distribution of pulling force
- Floating and tear-resistant nylon strap, 3 robust carabiners
- Free shipping from 300,00 € within the EU*.
- Order before 2pm and your products will be shipped the same day (Business days only)
- With the shipping confirmation, you will receive a tracking link that you can use to find out the status of your parcel.
*Exceptions apply, e.g. for island and special areas.