The MESLE Freecarve slalom ski is a new developed slalom ski for advanced and ambitious slalom ski riders. As a modern freeride ski it has a larger Sweet Spot and more stability. With its parabolic shape the Freecarve overturns and turns effortless. The flat profiled tail has a concave edge-to-edge design. This guarantees enormous acceleration to the wake and continuous control even in steep lean angles. Under the binding area, the concave edge-to-edge design turns into a tunnel concave. Thanks to this Transitional Base the Freecarve is almost suitable for all levels of skier and suitable for a wide range of bodyweights, depending on the speed. The bevel edge form gives even more control, additional buoyancy for the water start and blocks unpleasant jumps when skiing through the boat wake.
Compared to a competition slalom ski, this freeride monoski is less power-consuming and can be skied at lower speeds. In addition, the water start is much easier, especially for monoski beginners.
Choose between three different lengths. The 65'' length is perfect for young people and adults up to 75 kg and the 67'' length for young people and adults up to 95 kg. For heavier persons up to 120 kg or for monoski riders who have difficulties with the water start or wanted to ride monoski at the cable park, the length 69'' is recommended.
The traditional rubber ski boot fits very snug, comfortable and is durable. Due to the flexible overlay design, the Leverage binding does not need laces. That allows a full 360 degrees of motion to the upper ankle and a better feeling for the ski. The best word to use in describing the performance of the Leverage Blackout is “forgiving”. The new overlay design features a generous opening making the Leverage Blackout easy to get into. Each toe and heel rubber feature a sewn, padded, nylon strap handle which also facilitates easy entry and provides the ultimate in durability. The D3 Leverage binding is available in sizes S (EU 38-40), M (40-43), L (43-45), XL (45-48.5).
- Sporty Freeride Slalom Ski with D3 Leverage BlackOut binding
- Tunnel Concave Bottom, Continuous Flex Line, Performance Rocker Tail
- GFK Monocoque Construction with PU core and Graphite reinforcement
- PBT Top Sheet, Korad Speed Base, adjustable Aluminum Fin w/break
- Lengths 165 cm (65'') up to 75 kg, 170 cm (67'') up to 95 kg, 175 cm (69'') up to 120 kg, binding sizes S (EU 38-40), M (40-43), L (43-45), XL (45-48.5)
- Free shipping from 300,00 € within the EU*.
- Order before 2pm and your products will be shipped the same day (Business days only)
- With the shipping confirmation, you will receive a tracking link that you can use to find out the status of your parcel.
*Exceptions apply, e.g. for island and special areas.