Mesle [Bundle] Combo Waterski Package XPlore 157 cm, Vest Promo & Rope Set
Article no. 127396
MESLE COMBOSKI PACKAGE XPLORE 157 CM, WITH VEST AND ROPE
The MESLE XPlore is a compact combo ski with a length of 157 cm. It is 2,5 cm wider and significantly shorter compared to traditionell water skis for adults.
The advantage of the wider body tip is already noticeable during the water start. More buoyancy will make you planing faster and you need less strength. Especially water skiers with weak motorized boats profit from this shape.
Furthermore the XPlore is narrow waisted in the front for better handling and carving characteristics. The stepped tail and tracking rails improve the smooth running in choppy water and provide edge control when slalom skiing with lean angle.
The combo ski is perfectly suitable for youths and adults up to 90 kg bodyweight and up to 80 kg when slalom skiing. The easy adjustable bindings made of comfortable dual-density-foam fit for shoe sizes between 37 and 47 EU, depending on foot width. The fins are made of white ABS plastic which are highly visible in the water. The combo ski is very liked by beginners and intermediate water skiers because of its beginner friendly shape in combination with its sporty carving characteristics. In addition to this, the ski is super easy to store thanks to its compact length.
Vest: The Promo is a universal buoyancy aid suitable for every youth and adult with 85-125 cm chest measurement. The vest, made of 210 D strong nylon, has a light EPE foam with 50-N buoyancy. This makes the Promo the perfect water ski vest for the whole family.
Rope: The Set rope is, with its length of 18,3 m, an excellent water ski and wakeboard rope for beginners and intermediate. The 12'' soft foam handle feels comfortable and grippy. The rope as well as the handle are floating and particularly well visible in the water.
- Lively combo waterskis as a set for beginners to intermediate, package with vest Promo (one-size) and rope Set
- Wide shape for easy water starts and good tacking, Carving shape and tracking rails enable smooth and controlled turns even when slalom skiing
- Durable RIM-Tech construction with UV-Protect surface, white ABS plastic fins, highly visible in the water
- B2 Bindings and rear toe strap made of comfortable Dual-Density-Foam, adjustable, EU sizes 37 to 47 (depending on foot width)
- Length 157.5 cm (62"), width 18.9 cm, for youths and adults between 40 to 90 kg (combo) and 35 to 80 kg (slalom)
- Free shipping from 300,00 € within the EU*.
- Order before 2pm and your products will be shipped the same day (Business days only)
- With the shipping confirmation, you will receive a tracking link that you can use to find out the status of your parcel.
*Exceptions apply, e.g. for island and special areas.