Mesle Tube Torpedo
Item number: 452124
Ready for shipping
Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
Order & pay until 2pm - same day dispatch (except Sat & Sun)
MESLE BANANA BOAT TORPEDO
The Torpedo Fun Tube is especially popular with kids. The special shape makes the tube glide very easily and ensures a big grin on the face even at low speeds. That's why this tube is also a good choice for boats with less horsepower.
The proportionally wider side tubes make the Torpedo more tip-resistant and safer for children. In addition, the tube does not tip at the slightest turn, but also allows for higher speeds and more action.
A robust cover made of 840 D strong nylon (1260 D for the Torpedo 4), as well as a 0.75 mm thick inner tube ensure a long lifetime. The padded handles with ankle protection and EVA-covered seats let you whiz comfortably across the water. The 3 inner tubes are each equipped with a drainage system and Boston valve and can be inflated within minutes with standard hand or foot pumps.
The tube is suitable for salt water, but should be rinsed with fresh water afterwards. The Torpedo comes with a repair kit and detailed instructions. Choose between the Torpedo for 2, 3 and 4 persons.
Do not use a compressor or compressed air to inflate the tube! A standard hand or foot pump is best.
We recommend to use an original MESLE tow rope for towing. Water ski lines are not suitable for towing tubes! If your boat has an outboard motor or towing eyes on the left and right of the transom, you will also need a tow harness to connect the tow rope to the boat. For reasons of safety, always ride with a life jacket!
- Banana Boat for children and adults, choose between 2 - 4 persons, incl. repair kit and instruction manual
- Cushioned handles made of tearproof Nylon, EVA knuckle guards and seat padding at each rider position
- 840 D strong nylon cover (1260D nylon at 4P), double stitched seams, extra strong towing device, inner tubes made of 0.75 mm thick PVC
- Easy rope attachment thanks to Quick-Connect hook, Boston valves for quick inflation and deflation
- (Dimensions inflated without towing device) Torpedo 2: L 180 cm, W 110 cm, H 50; Torpedo 3: L 260 cm, W 110 cm, H 50; Torpedo 4: L 320 cm, W 110 cm, H 50
* Incl. VAT excl. Shipping