Mesle Tube Speedster 58''
MESLE TUBE SPEEDSTER 58''
The MESLE Speedster 58'' donut tube has around ten centimetres more diameter than a standard tube for one person. Thanks to this extra volume and the extra strong 840 D nylon cover, it glides and accelerates significantly better than a standard model. Due to the lower mounted towing device, the towable has less resistance in the water and gets into planing speed faster. Low-powered boats in particular benefit from this feature.
Donut tubes glide and skid over the wake already at low speed. For maximum action and driving fun, you drive the Speedster lying down. This way you are literally thrown out of the tube in turns. If you sit in the tube, you have a lower centre of gravity and a higher tipping stability when driving. You can also lean back and enjoy the ride.
The four luxury handles are easy to hold on to and the neoprene pads under the handles protect your knuckles. After the ride, you can also stay seated and use the tube as a water lounge. The tube is suitable for salt water, but should be rinsed with fresh water afterwards. The MESLE Speedster comes with detailed manuals and a repair kit.
Standard hand- or foot pumps are best suited to inflate the towable.
Towropes for 1-2 person are best suited for this towable. Waterski or wakeboard ropes are not appropriated to tow towables. If your boat has an outboard motor or no tow pylon you need a tow harness to connect the tow rope with the boat. A Quick-Release is also recommended for more safety. Always wear a swim vest!
- Popular 1 person donut tube with extra large diameter for motorboats and jetskis, proven donut shape
- Tear-resistant 840 D Nylon cover, double stitching, four padded handles with EVA knuckle protection
- Reinforced towing device, easy rope attachment thanks to Quick-Connect hook, drainage opening at the bottom of the cockpit
- 0.65 mm thick PVC inner tube with included safety air chamber, electronically welded seams, Boston valve for easy inflating and deflating
- Length 130 cm, width 130 cm, height 46 cm (inflated, without towing device, diameter deflated: 147cm/58'' ), incl. repair set and manual
Care & Storage
Shipping & returns
- Free shipping from 300,00 € within the EU*.
- Order before 2pm and your products will be shipped the same day (Business days only)
- With the shipping confirmation, you will receive a tracking link that you can use to find out the status of your parcel.
*Exceptions apply, e.g. for island and special areas.
- 30 days return period from the day on which you or a third party nominated by you (not the carrier) took possession of the goods.
- Simple return process
*Free returns only in accordance with our terms and conditions, provided the returns label provided by us is used.