Mesle Tube Orbit with Rope
Item number: 4574493
Ready for shipping
Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
Order & pay until 2pm - same day dispatch (except Sat & Sun)
MESLE TUBE ORBIT WITH ROPE
Boring was yesterday! The MESLE Orbit convinces with its special shape. The mixture of Donut Tube and Deck Tube makes it possible to ride in a sitting position on the one hand, while on the other hand it offers space for 2 people lying down.
Thanks to the concave underside, the tube leans on its side in turns, but remains tilt-resistant due to its wide shape. In addition, the resistance in the water is reduced so that the Tube glides effortlessly and skids over the wake. When lying down, the tube becomes a rocket and hurls you into orbit during quick turns, perfect for action-hungry riders!
When sitting down, you can be pulled comfortably behind the boat or jet ski. The inflatable floor, as well as very wide armrests, invite you to a relaxed ride.
The cover made of 840D strong nylon protects the tube and ensures a long lifetime. The reinforced towing device is equipped with a quick-connect hook so that a tow line can be easily attached and detached without knots.
The tube is suitable for salt water, but should be rinsed with fresh water afterwards. The MESLE Orbit comes with detailed operating instructions, as well as a repair kit.
Do not use a compressor or compressed air to inflate the tube! A standard hand or foot pump is best.
If your boat has an outboard motor or towing eyes on the left and right of the transom, you will also need a tow harness to connect the tow rope to the boat. For reasons of safety, always ride with a life jacket!
- Innovative towable with matching rope for 1 person to sit or 2 people to lie on, special flattened disc shape, for motorboat & jet ski
- Durable 840 D Nylon cover, inflatable bottom, six padded handles with EVA knuckle protection
- Reinforced towing device, easy rope attachment thanks to Quick-Connect hook, drainage opening at the bottom of the cockpit
- 0.75 mm PVC inner tube, electronically welded seams, Boston valve for easy inflating and deflating
- Length 142 cm, width 142 cm, height 40 cm (inflated, without towing device, diameter deflated: 152cm/60'' ), weight 7.4 kg, incl. repair set, manual & matching tow rope
* Incl. VAT excl. Shipping