Mesle Wakeboard FLX II
Item number: 410823
Ready for shipping
Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
Order & pay until 2pm - same day dispatch (except Sat & Sun)
MESLE WAKEBOARD FLX II
Stylish, easy to turn, playful. The MESLE FLX wakeboard is carefully handmade and finished in Germany. The smooth smooth running surface in the middle, as well as two channels in tip & tail provide a playful and forgiving characteristic. The medium flex gives the board rebound on inverts and a stable feeling on the obstacles and on landing.
Board base is a CNC milled wood core for consistent quality and optimal flex characteristics. ABS sidewalls all around, as well as a fast, robust slider base ensure that the board doesn't give up even after hard obstacle sessions.
Choose between the lengths 132 cm (30-60 kg), 138 cm (40-75 kg), 143 cm (65-95 kg), 149 cm (75-120 kg). The board is equipped with M6 inserts and ABS reinforcements for the optional attachment of 4 fins.
- 2-Channel Flex Wakeboard for Cable Parks & Obstacles, Handmade in Germany!
- Wood-sandwich construction, fibreglass reinforcement, CNC milled wood core, thick ABS sidewall
- Continuous rocker with playful, turning character, medium-soft flex
- Fast, robust slider base with fine dual channels for intuitive control and stability on obstacles
- Lengths: 132 cm (30-60 kg), 138 cm (40-75 kg), 143 cm (65-95 kg), 149 cm (75-120 kg), 12 M6 inserts
* Incl. VAT excl. Shipping