Mesle Wakeboard Bindings Fuse
Item number: 4110158
Ready for shipping
Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
Order & pay until 2pm - same day dispatch (except Sat & Sun)
MESLE WAKEBOARD BINDINGS FUSE
The MESLE Fuse wakeboard bindings shine through easy handling when putting on and taking off thanks to the Velcro closure. Due to the open-toe design and the neoprene tongue that adapts to the width of the foot, getting into the binding is a breeze and the adjustment range of the bindings become extremely flexible. The Velcro closure provides a quick adjustment to any foot, so you are firmly in the bindings.
Pleasant Lycra laminated EVA inner material, as well as a well-cushioned EVA footbed provide the best possible comfort while wakeboarding. The thin nylon base plate with 6'' hole spacing lets you feel the board and transfers your movements precisely to the board.
Choose between the following sizes (EU): XS/lime (33-38), S-M/red (37-42), L-XL/blue (41-46), XXL/silver (45-48) available.
- Velcro wakeboard bindings for easy handling and tight fit, also suitable for kiteboards and flyboards
- Flexible size range due to open toe construction with floating tongue design
- Medium flex shaft, Lycra laminated EVA inner material for comfortable fit
- Replaceable Velcro straps with durable X-Box stitching, Nylon base plate with 6'' hole spacing
- Sizes XS/lime (33-38), S-M/red (37-42), L-XL/blue (41-46), XXL/silver (45-48), incl. 4 M6 screws