Mesle Wakesurf-Leine ALH 23' grn-blk
Item number: 34921
Ready for shipping
Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
Order & pay until 2pm - same day dispatch (except Sat & Sun)
MESLE WAKESURF-ROPE ALH 23'
The MESLE Wakesurf-Rope ALH possibly is the coolest and most comfortable surf rope on the market. The black handle with bilious green lettering "surf" stands for comfort, quality and design. The synthetic PU leather grip lies excellent in the hand thanks to its drop-grip form. The handle triangle is coated with Vinyl material and has a foam float integrated. In comparison to a wakeboard handle the ALH handle is with its 10'' wide very thin to increase saftey when slinging the rope away.
With a total length of 7 m the rope is adjusted to the wakesurf wave´s length. Thanks to 3 sections the ALH is shortenable which makes it very versatile. In addition to that 4 foam floats and several knots are attached to make it easier to pull yourself to the wave. The MESLE ALH Wakesurf- Rope comes standard with a rope keeper. Have fun and enjoy wakesurfing!
- Poly-E Wakesurfrope with comfortable handle for fast and easy water start
- 10'' oval handle with 33 mm diameter, handle grip made of synthetic PU leather, handle with "surf" lettering
- 6061 T5 aluminum core, Vinyl coated handle triangle with integrated foam float
- 3,05 m (10') handle section with 4 knots and 4 foam floats
- 3 sections with 145 cm (4,8') / 145 cm (4,8') / 105 cm (3,4') lenght, total length 7 m (23'), incl. rope keeper