D3 Rear Toe Plate RTP Contour
The Contour Rear Toe Plate features a thick, padded foot-bed. This foot-bed has ridges and is shaped to give the foot the ultimate in support. The EVA-Rubber blended toe strap holds the foot firmly in place and contours comfortably to the shape of the foot.
An all-rubber overlay stretches over the top of the toe-rubber to keep it from sliding out in even the most extreme situations. Used by top pro skiers around the world the Contour RTP is mounted to a strong 6061 aluminum plate and has slotted holes allowing the plate to be pivoted to each skier’s personal preference.
*Manufacturer's specifications for competition skiers. Skiers without competitive ambitious should choose one size larger.
- D3 rear toe plate for competition skiers
- Thick, padded foot-bed, holds foot firmly in place, contours comfortably to shape of the foot
- strong 6061 aluminum plate, has slotted holes allowing the plate to be pivoted to skier’s preference
- Base plate fits D3, HO, Mesle, etc insert patterns
Shipping & returns
- Free shipping from 300,00 € within the EU*.
- Order before 2pm and your products will be shipped the same day (Business days only)
- With the shipping confirmation, you will receive a tracking link that you can use to find out the status of your parcel.
*Exceptions apply, e.g. for island and special areas.
- 30 days return period from the day on which you or a third party nominated by you (not the carrier) took possession of the goods.
- Simple return process
*Free returns only in accordance with our terms and conditions, provided the returns label provided by us is used.