D3 SLALOM SKI ARC
Nate Smith (World Record Holder) - has this to say about his new ARC, “ With the ARC I am confident that increasing my World Record at 43 is only a matter of time …”
At D3 performance is our passion. The new ADVANCED ROCKER & CONCAVE (ARC) is the culmination of a two-year pursuit of peak slalom ski performance. A fresh, new direction in regards to ski width, rocker and concave have led us to the greatest slalom ski design in the history of the Denny Kidder brand. No gimmicks, no gadgets, just the perfect hull shape.
- Natural Radius Rocker Profile- Creates a tight radius turn that starts with ease and finishes completely.
- Aggressive Concave Depth- Allows the ARC to grab powerful angle and cross course hold; giving the skier the ability to add direction thru the wakes. The result- a ski that is faster and earlier to the next buoy.
- Wider Forebody- Provides more support and course width without losing speed thru the turn. The ARC casts outbound better than any ski D3 has ever produced.
- Tip to tail bevel design- The bevel assembly of the ARC stays consistent from tip to tail to allow a smooth precise water flow. This keeps the ski moving even when aggresively attacking the shortest line lengths.
- 45/45 Carbon Fiber Laminate Layup- This unique layup allows the ARC to recover from the massive loads of short line turns. This keeps the ARC stable and predictable to maximize cross course direction out of the turns.
Test before you buy - Test possibilities for D3 products on request
Ski Size Chart D3 ARC Slalom Ski:*
|D3 ARC Slalom Ski || |
up to 49 km/h (30 mph)
52 km/h (32 mph)
55 km/h (34 mph)
58 km/h (36 mph)
|67'' (170 cm) ||70-86 kg (155-190 lbs) ||70-86 kg (155-190 lbs) ||75-91 kg (165-200 lbs) ||75-91 kg (165-200 lbs) |
*Skier ability and line length may affect recommendation
- 2017 D3 Competition Slalom Ski, Zero Tolerance Manufacturing, Made in USA
- 100% Carbon Fiber Laminate, ultra light, powerful, extremely fast
- Delivery includes patented R-30 Rockerblock Fin
- Machined screw inserts suitable for D3, HO and MESLE Bindings