MESLE TOW HARNESS COMBI 1 STEEL 10'
The MESLE Combi Steel is a self-centering tow harness for wakeboarding, water skiing or 1 person towables . The 10'' version is perfectly suitable for small and large-sized motor boats with outboard engine or for boats with towing hooks attached at the rear. The 305 cm long rope perfectly glides through the pulley which is covered with a robust plastic float. The pulley ensures that both lines are always subjected to the same load and prevents that the boats rear is pulled sideways. The large float keeps the line away from the propeller.
The bridle is equipped with two strong snap hooks to connect the rope with the boat. The tow rope's loop is pulled trough the eye of the Quick-Connect-Hook to connect the tow harness with the tow rope. Thanks to the plastic coating the steel rope drys fast, is tangle-free and easier to handle compared to a tow harness with PE rope. A rope keeper is included to hang and stow the tow harness tangle-free.
- Self-centering tow harness with steel rope, for 1 person tubes, waterskiing and wakeboarding
- 10' version for small and big motor boats with outboard motor, or laternal tow holes
- Combi-float with pulley for consistent distribution of pulling force and better tracking of the boat
- Length of steel rope 305 cm, plastic coated, runs easy through pulley, 2 sturdy snap hooks
- Included rope keeper to stow and hang the tow harness
- Free shipping from 300,00 € within the EU*.
- Order before 2pm and your products will be shipped the same day (Business days only)
- With the shipping confirmation, you will receive a tracking link that you can use to find out the status of your parcel.
*Exceptions apply, e.g. for island and special areas.