MESLE WATERSKI & WAKEBOARD ROPE SET
The Set rope is an ideal water ski and wakeboard rope for beginners. With its total length of 18,3 m, the proven Set rope has the perfect length for beginner and intermediate water skiing and wakeboarding. The 12'' wide handle has a soft-foam coating which feels comfortable, grippy and can be used without gloves.
The main rope as well as the handle are floating and particularly well visible in the water. The end of the rope is attached to the towing mast with the 15 cm loop, or connected to the tow harness for boats with outboard motors. A rope keeper is included to store the rope tangle-free.
- Ideal water ski & wakeboard rope for beginners and hobby riders
- 12'' wide handle with comfortable soft foam grip, 31 mm diameter
- 10 mm 12 strand Polyethylen rope with UV protection, pre-stretched, 725 kg maximum tensile strength
- Total length 18,3 m, one section, perfectly suitable for water ski and wakeboard beginners and intermediate riders
- Rope keeper to hang and stow the rope is included
- Free shipping from 300,00 € within the EU*.
- Order before 2pm and your products will be shipped the same day (Business days only)
- With the shipping confirmation, you will receive a tracking link that you can use to find out the status of your parcel.
*Exceptions apply, e.g. for island and special areas.