MESLE BAREFOOT SUIT FOOTER PRO SLEEVELESS
The MESLE Footer is a competition proven barefoot suit with integrated buoyancy and impact protection.
The buoyancy bodies in the buttocks and crotch area as well as around the upper body are helpful when starting in the water. Arm and leg cuffs are sealed with smooth-skin neoprene. Adjustable leg straps additionally prevent water from entering during the start. The buoyancy bodies made of high-density foam also provide impact protection.
The barefoot suit is made of 3 mm thick neoprene laminated on both sides. This material is particularly abrasion-resistant and keeps the suit in shape. The Glide-Skin neoprene in the buttocks area saves power during the start and makes tumble turns and other surface tricks easier.
The MESLE Footer Barefoot Suit is also popular for water skiing without an extra life vest, and as a suit for water skiing competitions. The sleeveless version offers extra freedom of movement, ideal for competition-oriented riders.
- Sleeveless neoprene suit with firmly integrated buoyancy bodies, for barefoot water skiing
- 15 mm buoyancy bodies with impact protection made of high-density foam on seat, chest, sides and back
- Glide Skin surface for easy gliding on the water, abrasion resistant nylon material on high wear areas
- Double seams, YKK front zipper, drainage eyelets, sealed arm and leg cuffs, adjustable leg straps
- Sizes: M (48-50), L (50-52), XL (52-54), 2XL (54-56), 3XL (56-58) The suit should fit snugly for barefoot water skiing!
- Free shipping from 300,00 € within the EU*.
- Order before 2pm and your products will be shipped the same day (Business days only)
- With the shipping confirmation, you will receive a tracking link that you can use to find out the status of your parcel.
*Exceptions apply, e.g. for island and special areas.