MESLE BUOYANCY AID SPORTSMAN JUNIOR
Extremely versatile, comfortable and safe. The MESLE Sportsman Junior is our most popular universal children's lifejacket.
The Sportsman fits absolutely every girl and boy, perfectly! The flexible lamellar foam ensures a comfortable and snug fit. Thanks to the three individually adjustable straps, the buoyancy aid can be adjusted exactly. This way, the life jacket fits closely to the body and does not slip upwards in the water.
The buoyancy bodies are kept as thin as possible so that the life vest sits close to the body and is hardly noticeable during water sports. In addition, the Sportsman is open at the sides so that it can be paddled without impairment when stand-up paddling or kayaking. When wakeboarding or water skiing, the buoyancy aid offers additional impact protection. Other popular uses of the Sportsman are snorkelling, sailing, tube riding, swimming and many more.
The buoyancy aid is certified according to the DIN EN ISO 12402-5 standard and belongs to the buoyancy class 50 N. The Sportsman therefore keeps you on the surface of the water without any problems.
The one-size junior buoyancy aid has a large adjustment range and grows with the child. The Sportsman is perfect for boys and girls with a chest circumference of 64-74 cm and a body weight of 30-40 kg.
- Universal buoyancy aid and boating vest for boys and girls, 50 N class according to DIN EN ISO 12402-5
- Lots of freedom of movement, lightweight and thin, perfect for paddle boarding, waterskiing, sailing, snorkeling etc.
- 210 D Nylon fabric, light EPE soft foam with plenty buoyancy
- Open on both sides, super large adjustment range, three adjustable belts for snug fit
- Universal size Junior with 64-74 cm (30-40 kg) chest measurement
- Free shipping from 300,00 € within the EU*.
- Order before 2pm and your products will be shipped the same day (Business days only)
- With the shipping confirmation, you will receive a tracking link that you can use to find out the status of your parcel.
*Exceptions apply, e.g. for island and special areas.