MESLE Life Vest H210 Junior
Item number: 523753
Currently not available, delivery time on request
Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
Order & pay until 2pm - same day dispatch (except Sat & Sun)
MESLE LIFE VEST H210 JUNIOR
The MESLE H210 Junior is one of our most popular life jackets. It is ideal for paddling, wakeboarding, SUP, snorkelling and many other fun sports.
Thanks to the 50N buoyancy, the EN ISO 12402-5 certified swim vest keeps you afloat without effort. The soft and flexible buoyancy foam brings extra comfort and fits the upper body perfectly. Three nylon straps with smooth-running YKK buckles ensure that the buoyancy aid can be adjusted quickly and precisely to the body.
Additional side-mounted buoyancy and impact protection bodies provide all-round protection when wakeboarding or waterskiing. When paddling or swimming, the narrow saddle with great freedom of movement is very comfortable. Thanks to the super light buoyancy foam and the comfortable 210 D strong nylon fabric, you will hardly feel the vest during your water sports adventure.
The H210 Junior is available in children's sizes (chest circumference/body weight) J-S (56-70 cm/25-35kg) with crotch strap and J-M (60-70 cm/30-40 kg) without crotch strap.
Find the size which fits you best by orientating yourself on chest measurement and bodyweight.
|J-S||56-70 cm||25-35 kg|
|J-M||60-70 cm||30-40 kg|
- 3-belt children's buoyancy vest with crotch strap (size J-S), (standard: EN ISO 12402-5, MESLE type H210).
- Light & thin, great freedom of movement for paddling, snorkelling, water skiing etc.
- High safety thanks to crotch strap and comfortable EPE buoyancy and impact protectors all around
- 210 D nylon fabric, 3 belts with buckles for exact fit, 5 drainage holes for quick drying
- Sizes (chest circumference/body weight): J-S (56-70 cm/25-35kg) with crotch strap, J-M (60-70 cm/30-40 kg) without crotch strap