MESLE Wakeboard Pilot
Item number: 4109002
Currently not available, delivery time on request
Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
Order & pay until 2pm - same day dispatch (except Sat & Sun)
MESLE WAKEBOARD PILOT
The MESLE Pilot Freeride Wakeboard convinces with its innovative shape. Due to it's Progressiv Rocker it combines agility, easy turning and speed of the Continuous Rocker with impulsive edge design and enormous rebound of the 3-Stage Rocker. The All-Terrain wakeboard is perfectly suitable for riding behind the boat and at the cable. Four removable fins and double channels provide additional control and speed.
Needless to say, the compression molded wakeboard comes with a durable slider base to shred obstacles at the cable park. The angular tip and tail design makes it easier to control the ride on obstacles in press and creates a softer and smoother landing. Behind the boat the Pilot turns super easy and has thanks to its Progressiv Rocker very forgiving characteristics. The Progressiv Rocker also has a great rebound even on smaller boat wakes.
Choose between the lengths 134 cm (40-60 kg), 138 cm (55-80 kg) or 142 cm (75-100+ kg).
- Freeride & all-terrain board for advanced and pro riders at the cable and behind the boat
- Mid Progressive Rocker with impulsive edge, agil and forgiving characteristics
- 4 removable plug-in fins, double-channels for optimal tracking and reliability
- Impact resistant GFK Monocoque Construction with PU core, Slider Base, M6 inserts, 6 inch hole pattern
- Lengths: 134 cm (40-60 kg), 138 cm (55-80 kg), 142 cm (75-100+ kg)
* Incl. VAT excl. Shipping