MESLE WAKEBOARD MAIN ROPE TEN
Ultralight, non-stretch and 7-loops to shorten. A wakeboard rope to fall in love with! The MESLE TEN 80' is the perfect main rope for wakeboarding and wakeskating. The 12 strand Dyneema Flat Line is so thin and lightweight that you can hardly feel it while riding. The Rope has zero stretch and is super stiff to feel the response instantly while doing spins. The silicon coating let the rope float and improves the visibility in the water. Furthermore compared to PVC coated cables, the silicon material keeps the rope tangle-free and reduces twisting.
The wakeboard rope has 7 sections with the lengths: 50'/60'/65'/70'/75'/77,5'/80' (15,2 m/3 m/1,5 m/1,5 m/1,5 m/0,75 m/0,75 m) - length without handle. Every section has length markings and is connected with loops, so you can attach the line directly to the boat with the appropriate line length. A rope keeper is included to store the rope tangle-free.
- Ultralight non-stretch main rope for pro riders and wakeboarders with sporty ambitions
- 12-strand Dyneema Flat Line with silicone coated cable, floating
- 7 sections 15,2 m/3 m/1,5 m/1,5 m/1,5 m/0,75 m/0,75 m (50'/60'/65'/70'/75'/77,5'/80') - Length without handle
- Flexible and finely adjustable line length for different skill levels, length markings
- Total length 24.4 m (80'), length markings on rope includes 5' handle (85')
- Compatible handle optional, rope keeper included
- Free shipping from 300,00 € within the EU*.
- Order before 2pm and your products will be shipped the same day (Business days only)
- With the shipping confirmation, you will receive a tracking link that you can use to find out the status of your parcel.
*Exceptions apply, e.g. for island and special areas.