Mesle Bodyboard Speed Skin
Item number: 494653
Ready for shipping
Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
Order & pay until 2pm - same day dispatch (except Sat & Sun)
MESLE BODYBOARD SPEED SKIN
The MESLE Speed Skin bodyboard will put a big smile on your face, whether you use it in the pool for playing, at the lake for swimming or in the sea for wave surfing.
As a modern crescent tail bodyboard, it is particularly easy to steer and control, ideal for beginners and advanced riders. Double bottom channels offer additional tracking and grip in higher waves. Thanks to the EPS core, the board is extremely light yet stable.
The XPE-Skin surface is not only durable and UV-resistant, but above super comfy. The Speed Skin underside made of impact-resistant High Density Polyethylene makes the board super fast and turnable, perfect for smaller waves and paddling. Waves with a height of about half a metre are enough for the board to glide.
Without high waves, you can also simply use the bodyboard as a swimming board, let yourself be pulled comfortably behind a boat or use it to relax in the water.
Choose between three different lengths. The length 39'' (99cm) is perfect for children & teenagers up to 60 kg body weight. The length 41'' (104 cm) also covers adults up to 80 kg body weight. The length 42.5'' is suitable up to 100 kg body weight. - The bigger the bodyboard, the easier it is to glide on small waves.
- Speed Skin Bodyboard for beach, pool and water park, suitable for beginners, ideal for holidays by the sea
- Crescent Tail and Dual Channel Bottom for better traction and control in steeper waves, 60/40 Rails
- Comfortable XPE-Skin surface, stable EPS core, slick skin made of high-density Polyethylene
- Impact resistant, super fast & agile, neoprene padded wrist leash
- Seizes: 39'' (L 99 cm, W 49 cm, H 5 cm) up to 60 kg; 41'' (L 104 cm, W 52 cm, H 5 cm) up to 80 kg; 42.5'' (L 108 cm, W 54 cm, H 5,5 cm) up to 100 kg
You might like
* Incl. VAT excl. Shipping