Mesle Combo Waterskis XPlore 157 cm with B2 Bindings
Item number: 127358
Ready for shipping
Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
Order & pay until 2pm - same day dispatch (except Sat & Sun)
MESLE COMBO WATERSKIS XPLORE 157 CM, WITH B2 BINDING
The MESLE XPlore is a compact combo ski with a length of 157 cm. It is 2,5 cm wider and significantly shorter compared to traditionell water skis for adults.
The advantage of the wider body tip is already noticeable during the water start. More buoyancy will make you planing faster and you need less strength. Especially water skiers with weak motorized boats profit from this shape.
Furthermore the XPlore is narrow waisted in the front for better handling and carving characteristics. The stepped tail and tracking rails improve the smooth running in choppy water and provide edge control when slalom skiing with lean angle.
The combo ski is perfectly suitable for youths and adults up to 90 kg bodyweight and up to 80 kg when slalom skiing. The easy adjustable bindings made of comfortable dual-density-foam fit for shoe sizes between 37 and 47 EU, depending on foot width. The fins are made of white ABS plastic which are highly visible in the water. The combo ski is very liked by beginners and intermediate water skiers because of its beginner friendly shape in combination with its sporty carving characteristics. In addition to this, the ski is super easy to store thanks to its compact length.
- In the case of colour variants ending in "II.Choice", the ski has slight optical defects (no impairment of the durability/driving characteristics) -
- Lively combo waterskis with wide shape for easy water starts and good tacking for beginners
- Carving shape and tracking rails enable smooth and controlled turns even when slalom skiing
- Durable RIM-Tech construction with UV-Protect surface, white ABS plastic fins, highly visible in the water
- Length 157.5 cm (62"), width 18.9 cm, for youths and adults between 40 to 90 kg, adjustable, EU sizes 37 to 47 (depending on foot width)
- In the case of colour variants ending in "II.Choice", the ski has slight optical defects (no impairment of the durability/driving characteristics)
* Incl. VAT excl. Shipping