MESLE BUOYANCY AID SPORTSMAN ADULT
Extremely versatile, comfy and safe. The MESLE Sportsman Adult is our most popular universal buoyancy vest.
The Sportsman fits absolutely every teenager and adult, perfectly! The flexible lamellar foam ensures a comfortable and snug fit. Thanks to the three individually adjustable straps, the buoyancy aid can be adjusted exactly. Side strap holders ensure that the straps stay in position and do not hang down.
The buoyancy bodies are designed to be as thin as possible so that the life vest sits close to the body and is hardly noticeable during water sports. In addition, the Sportsman is open at the sides so that it can be paddled without impairment when stand up paddling or kayaking. When wakeboarding, water skiing or jet skiing, the vest offers additional impact protection. Other popular uses of the Sportsman are snorkelling, sailing, tube riding, swimming and many more.
The buoyancy aid is certified according to the DIN EN ISO 12402-5 standard and offers 50N buoyancy. The Sportsman therefore keeps you on the surface of the water without any swimming movements.
The universal size Adult is ideal for teenagers and adults with a chest circumference of 76-132 cm or from 40 kg. In addition, the oversize Adult XL+ is available for people with a chest circumference of 122-152 cm.
- Universal buoyancy aid and boating vest for the whole family, 50 N class according to DIN EN ISO 12402-5
- Lots of freedom of movement, lightweight and thin, perfect for paddle boarding, waterskiing, sailing, snorkeling etc.
- 210 D Nylon fabric, light EPE soft foam with plenty buoyancy
- Open on both sides, super large adjustment range, three adjustable belts for snug fit
- Universal size Adult with 76-132 cm (40-70+ kg) chest measurement, oversize Adult XL+ with 122-152 cm chest measurement
- Free shipping from 300,00 € within the EU*.
- Order before 2pm and your products will be shipped the same day (Business days only)
- With the shipping confirmation, you will receive a tracking link that you can use to find out the status of your parcel.
*Exceptions apply, e.g. for island and special areas.