MESLE DUOSKI WAKE STAR 118 CM, BK BINDING & TRAINER SET
MESLE Wakestar Trainers are perfect for the first attempts on the water. With the Flat Bottom running surface, these pair skis are unique and ideal for learning to water ski. Especially behind low powered boats or at low speed, the child gets out of the water easier thanks to the wider shape. The rounded tail allows tight turns. Thanks to flat running surface, the skis are more stable against tipping and easier to ride than water skis with tunnel running surface. The children's bindings are easy to adjust and - depending on how wide the feet are - suitable up to shoe size 36.
The Wakestar Trainers are designed for children up to 45 kg body weight. They have sturdy abs fins and come in a set with a trainer rope and a trainer bar.
For the first attempts, the pair skis can be attached together with the trainer bar. When starting, this helps the child to keep the legs parallel. In addition, the supplied rope can be attached directly to the ski, so that the pull is transferred from the arms to the ski. For safety reasons, the rope is not tied to the boat, but the third man in the boat holds it on the opposite second handle. If necessary, you can let go just in time.
Let's get the kiddies on the water!
- Modern Learning-Ski for kids, with trainer bar and rope to tie the skis together
- Flat-Bottom running surface for low effort, easy turnable and particularly tip stable
- Durable & lightweight Sandwich construction with wood core, ABS-fins and inserts for the delivered Trainer-Bar
- Mounted with adjustable bindings for children, appropriate to shoe sizes up to 36 (depends on the foot width)
- Length 118 cm (46"), width 19 cm, for body weight up to 45 kg
- Free shipping from 300,00 € within the EU*.
- Order before 2pm and your products will be shipped the same day (Business days only)
- With the shipping confirmation, you will receive a tracking link that you can use to find out the status of your parcel.
*Exceptions apply, e.g. for island and special areas.