MESLE TRICK SKI DUO FUSION WITH B6.2 BINDINGS
If you have never skied backwards, wake to wake or shredded over obstacles in the cable park, you should get the Fusion Duo with B6.2 binding!
When developing the Fusion trick ski, a lot of focus was placed on a robust construction as well as on easily controllable and agile riding characteristics. Beginners and ambitious riders benefit from a wider shape with continuous rocker for particularly easy starts and turns on the water. Four moulded grooves on the underside ensure stable tracking. Thanks to the slider base, the Fusion can be used in the cable park over obstacles and kickers. The robust ABS sidewall protects the trick ski all around and makes it easy to edge. The extended binding hole pattern also allows a variable binding position to switch from Duo binding position to Mono.
The MESLE Fusion is available in 42 inch (107 cm, 30-75 kg) and 43.5 inch (111 cm, 70-100 kg) lengths. The Fusion is delivered in a package with the one-size B6.2 binding.
- Duo Trick ski with light wood-sandwich construction and tip to tail wood core
- Sturdy ABS side walls, slider base with 4 guiding grooves, M4 binding inserts
- TwinTip shape, easy, forgiving and dynamic riding characteristics
- Running surface with Grid Base, suitable for obstacles and kickers
- Lengths: 42 inch (107 cm, 30-75 kg), 43,5 inch (111 cm, 70-100 kg), MESLE B6.2 bindings included
- Free shipping from 300,00 € within the EU*.
- Order before 2pm and your products will be shipped the same day (Business days only)
- With the shipping confirmation, you will receive a tracking link that you can use to find out the status of your parcel.
*Exceptions apply, e.g. for island and special areas.