Mesle Tube Ringo 54''
Item number: 454725
Ready for shipping
Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
Order & pay until 2pm - same day dispatch (except Sat & Sun)
MESLE TUBE RINGO 54''
The MESLE Ringo 54'' is a proven and very popular 1-person donut tube for children and adults. The round donut shape not only looks cool, but also offers versatile and action-packed riding characteristics.
Due to the low-mounted towing device, the Ringo has little resistance in the water, so it accelerates and glides particularly easily. The tube thus also works very well behind smaller motorboats at low speeds.
Beginners and kids can sit relaxed in the Tube and lean backwards. The Ringo will glide over the wake with ease and bring a big grin to your face. The low centre of gravity when sitting provides more tipping stability when cornering. Action-hungry tube riders should lie on their stomach on the tube. This increases the acceleration in the curves and you are literally thrown out of the tube, riding fun guaranteed!
After riding, you can use the Ringo Tube as a water lounger. Its compact dimensions also make it ideal as a river tube. The tube is suitable for salt water, but should be rinsed with fresh water afterwards. The MESLE Ringo comes with detailed operating instructions and a repair kit.
Standard hand- or foot pumps are best suited to inflate the towable.
Towropes for 1-2 person are best suited for this towable. Waterski or wakeboard ropes are not appropriated to tow towables. If your boat has an outboard motor or no tow pylon you need a tow harness to connect the tow rope with the boat. A Quick-Release is also recommended for more safety. Always wear a swim vest!
- Popular 1 person donut tube for motorboats and jetskis, proven donut shape, also suitable as a river tube
- Durable 420 D Nylon cover, double stitching, four padded handles with EVA knuckle protection
- Reinforced towing device, easy rope attachment thanks to Quick-Connect hook, drainage opening at the bottom of the cockpit
- 0.6 mm thick PVC inner tube with included safety air chamber, electronically welded seams, Boston valve for easy inflating and deflating
- Length 120 cm, width 120 cm, height 43 cm (inflated, without towing device, diameter deflated: 137cm/54'' ), incl. repair set and manual
* Incl. VAT excl. Shipping