Mesle Tube Delta 56'' with Rope
Item number: 4536294
Ready for shipping
Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
Order & pay until 2pm - same day dispatch (except Sat & Sun)
MESLE TUBE DELTA 56'' WITH ROPE
The Delta 56'' is a proven 1-person triangle tube for beginners and recreational riders. The wide triangle shape brings extra tipping stability and lets the tube accelerate more easily. The low-mounted towing device makes it glide quickly, which is particularly advantageous for smaller, less motorised boats. Beginners and children sit in the cockpit and lean backwards. Starting is then particularly easy and the low centre of gravity brings safety when turning.
Action-hungry riders lie down on the tube for a wild ride across the water. Connoisseurs use the Delta Tube as a lounge seat to chill out on the lake, or you can use it as a river tube and simply float down a river. The towable is equipped with a quick-connect hook to connect the line to the tube quickly and easily. The tube is suitable for salt water, but should be rinsed with fresh water afterwards. The MESLE Delta is supplied with detailed operating instructions, a repair kit and the matching tow rope.
Do not use a compressor or compressed air to inflate the tube! A standard hand or foot pump is best.
If your boat has an outboard motor or towing eyes on the left and right of the transom, you will also need a tow harness to connect the tow rope to the boat. For reasons of safety, always ride with a life jacket!
- Popular 1-person donut tube with matching rope for towing on motorboat & jet ski, especially easy gliding due to triangle shape
- Durable nylon cover with double seams, four padded comfort handles with ankle protection made of EVA material
- Strong towing device, easy rope attachment thanks to Quick-Connect hook, drainage opening at the bottom of the cockpit
- 0.6 mm PVC inner tube with included Safety air chamber, electronically welded seams, Boston valves for easy inflating and deflating
- Length 120 cm, width 128 cm, height 50 cm (inflated, without towing device, diameter deflated: 142cm/56'' ), incl. repair set, manual and matching tow rope
* Incl. VAT excl. Shipping