MESLE TUBE RINGO 54'' WITH ROPE
The MESLE Ringo 54'' is a proven and very popular 1-person donut tube for children and adults. The round donut shape not only looks cool, but also offers versatile and action-packed riding characteristics.
Due to the low-mounted towing device, the Ringo has little resistance in the water, so it accelerates and glides particularly easily. The tube thus also works very well behind smaller motorboats at low speeds.
Beginners and kids can sit relaxed in the Tube and lean backwards. The Ringo will glide over the wake with ease and bring a big grin to your face. The low centre of gravity when sitting provides more tipping stability when cornering. Action-hungry tube riders should lie on their stomach on the tube. This increases the acceleration in the curves and you are literally thrown out of the tube, riding fun guaranteed!
After riding, you can use the Ringo Tube as a water lounger. Its compact dimensions also make it ideal as a river tube. The tube is suitable for salt water, but should be rinsed with fresh water afterwards. The MESLE Ringo comes with detailed operating instructions, a repair kit and the matching tow rope.
Do not use a compressor or compressed air to inflate the tube! A standard hand or foot pump is best.
If your boat has an outboard motor or towing eyes on the left and right of the transom, you will also need a tow harness to connect the tow rope to the boat. For reasons of safety, always ride with a life jacket!
- Popular 1 person Donut-Tube with matching rope for motorboats and jetskis, proven donut shape, also suitable as a river tube
- Durable 420 D Nylon cover, double stitching, four padded handles with EVA knuckle protection
- Reinforced towing device, easy rope attachment thanks to Quick-Connect hook, drainage opening at the bottom of the cockpit
- 0.6 mm thick PVC inner tube with included safety air chamber, electronically welded seams, Boston valve for easy inflating and deflating
- Length 120 cm, width 120 cm, height 43 cm (inflated, without towing device, diameter deflated: 137cm/54'' ), incl. repair set, manual and matching tow rope
Care & Storage
Shipping & returns
- Free shipping from 300,00 € within the EU*.
- Order before 2pm and your products will be shipped the same day (Business days only)
- With the shipping confirmation, you will receive a tracking link that you can use to find out the status of your parcel.
*Exceptions apply, e.g. for island and special areas.
- 30 days return period from the day on which you or a third party nominated by you (not the carrier) took possession of the goods.
- Simple return process
*Free returns only in accordance with our terms and conditions, provided the returns label provided by us is used.