MESLE Wakeboard PSX I
Item number: 410844
Ready for shipment, delivery time 1-2 working days
Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
Order & pay until 2pm - same day dispatch (except Sat & Sun)
MESLE WAKEBOARD PSX I
Stylish, playful, fast. The MESLE PSX wakeboard is carefully handmade and finished in Germany. The 4 tip to tail channels on the running surface make the board super fast and give more stability on landings. The medium flex gives the board a decent rebound for inverts and a stable feel on the obstacles and on landings.
Board base is a CNC milled wood core for consistent quality and optimal flex characteristics. All-around ABS sidewalls, as well as a speedy, robust slider base ensure that the board remains in one piece even after hard obstacle sessions.
Choose between the lengths 135 cm (35-65 kg), 141 cm (55-80 kg), 147 cm (65-120 kg). The board is equipped with M6 inserts, as well as ABS reinforcements for optional attachment of 4 fins.
- 4-Channel Flex Wakeboard for Cable Parks & Obstacles, Handmade in Germany!
- Wood sandwich construction, fiberglass reinforcement, CNC milled wood core, thick ABS sidewall
- Continuous rocker with lively, playful character, medium flex
- Fast, durable slider base with 4 tip to tail channels for intuitive control and stability on inverts & obstacles
- Lengths: 135 cm (35-65 kg), 141 cm (55-80 kg), 147 cm (65-120 kg), 12 M6 inserts
* Incl. VAT excl. Shipping