MESLE TRICK SKI FUSION
The MESLE shortboard trick ski Fusion has been further developed on basis of the established trick ski T7. We focussed a lot on a sturdy design and easy controllable and dynamic riding characteristics.
Beginners and ambitious riders benefit from a wide shape and Continuous rocker for easy starts and turns on the water. Four molded grooves on the bottom ensure a smooth ride. Experience the ultimate thrill thanks to its slider base which makes the Fusion perfectly suitable for cable parks and obstacles. The extended binding hole pattern makes it possible to position the binding further back, so you can ride two of the Fusion trick skis as a twin tip ski.
The MESLE Fusion is available in two lengths: 42 inch (107 cm, 30-75 kg) and 43,5 inch (111 cm, 70-100 kg).
- Trick ski with a light wood-sandwich construction and tip to tail wood core
- Sturdy ABS side walls, slider base with 4 guiding grooves, M4 binding inserts
- Forgiving Continuous rocker, controllable and easy turn shape
- Perfect for beginners, advanced and ambitious riders
- Lengths: 42 inch (107 cm, 30-75 kg), 43,5 inch (111 cm, 70-100 kg)
- Free shipping from 300,00 € within the EU*.
- Order before 2pm and your products will be shipped the same day (Business days only)
- With the shipping confirmation, you will receive a tracking link that you can use to find out the status of your parcel.
*Exceptions apply, e.g. for island and special areas.