MESLE Waterski Rope Easy Up 75' 2-LOOP
The MESLE Easy Up 75' water ski rope with a length of 18,3 - 23 m has an extra large V-handle to make slalom starts easier. Put the slalom ski in between the V-handle during the start. The handle section helps to keep the ski straight and pushes the ski flat on the water while starting. This reduces the power needed and makes a slalom start so much easier. Especially heavier persons or skiers with weak motorized boats benefit from the Easy Up. The 13,5''/35 cm wide rubber handle is super grippy, durable and suitable for water ski gloves. The handle section is equipped with vinyl end caps to protect the fingers and the rope. The main rope has two sections from 18,3 to 23 m, is made of Poly-E material with UV protection and is pre-stretched for maximum performance. The Easy Up is very well visible in the water and floats. A rope keeper is included to store the rope tangle-free.
- Waterski rope which can be shortened, starting aid triangle designed to help you get out of the water
- 13,5'' Aluminium handle with EVA soft grip, 28 mm diameter, usable without gloves
- 1.5 m handle section with long triangle rope, tube foam, vinyl tubing to protect the rope
- 8 mm 12 strand Poly-E main rope with UV protection, pre-stretched, 2 sections
- Length, 2 sections: 18.3 or 23 m, rope keeper included
- Free shipping from 300,00 € within the EU*.
- Order before 2pm and your products will be shipped the same day (Business days only)
- With the shipping confirmation, you will receive a tracking link that you can use to find out the status of your parcel.
*Exceptions apply, e.g. for island and special areas.