Mesle Waterski Handle Easy Up 13,5''
MESLE WASSERSKIHANTEL EASY UP 13,5''
The MESLE Easy Up 13,5'' water ski handle with a length of 1,5 m has an extra large V-handle to make slalom starts easier. Put the slalom ski in between the V-handle during the start. The handle section helps to keep the ski straight and pushes the ski flat on the water while starting. This reduces the power needed and makes a slalom start so much easier. Especially heavier persons or skiers with weak motorized boats benefit from the Easy Up. The 33 cm wide rubber handle with aluminium core is super grippy, durable and suitable for water ski gloves. The handle section is equipped with vinyl end caps to protect the fingers and the rope. The Easy Up handle is floating thanks to the foam float attached to the handle section.
- Waterski starting aid triangle designed to help you get out of the water
- 13,5'' Aluminium handle with EVA soft grip, 28 mm diameter, usable without gloves
- 1.5 m handle section with long triangle rope, tube foam, vinyl tubing to protect the rope
- 8 mm 12 strand Poly-E main rope with UV protection, pre-stretched, 681 kg maximum tensile strength, inclusive handy Rope Keeper
Care & Storage
Shipping & returns
- Free shipping from 300,00 € within the EU*.
- Order before 2pm and your products will be shipped the same day (Business days only)
- With the shipping confirmation, you will receive a tracking link that you can use to find out the status of your parcel.
*Exceptions apply, e.g. for island and special areas.
- 30 days return period from the day on which you or a third party nominated by you (not the carrier) took possession of the goods.
- Simple return process
*Free returns only in accordance with our terms and conditions, provided the returns label provided by us is used.