MESLE Tube Hurricane 58'' with Rope
Item number: 454501
Ready for shipping
Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
Order & pay until 2pm - same day dispatch (except Sat & Sun)
MESLE TUBE HURRICANE 58'' WITH TOW ROPE
The MESLE Hurricane 58'' donut tube has around ten centimetres more diameter than a standard tube for one person. Thanks to this extra volume, the Funtube glides and spins significantly better than a standard model. The Towable accelerates more quickly into glide due to the lower mounted traction device. Low-powered boats in particular benefit from this feature.
Donut Tubes glide and skid over the wake already at low speed. For maximum action and driving fun, you drive the Hurricane lying down. This way you are literally thrown out of the tube in turns. Sitting down in the tube gives you a lower centre of gravity and greater tipping stability when riding. You can also lean back and enjoy the ride.
The four luxury handles are comfortable to hold onto and the neoprene pads under the handles protect your knuckles. The Hurricane is completely covered with 840 D strong Nylon to make it even more stable and durable. After riding, you can also stay seated and use the tube as a water lounger.
The tube is suitable for salt water, but should be rinsed with fresh water afterwards. The MESLE Hurricane comes with detailed operating instructions and a repair kit.
Do not use a compressor or compressed air to inflate the tube! A standard hand or foot pump is best.
If your boat has an outboard motor or towing eyes on the left and right of the transom, you will also need a tow harness to connect the tow rope to the boat. For reasons of safety, always ride with a life jacket!
- Action-packed 1-2 person Donut-Tube with matching rope for motorboats, extra large and completely protected with Nylon cover
- Extra durable 840 D Nylon cover, double stitching, four padded handles with EVA knuckle protection
- Reinforced towing device, easy rope attachment thanks to Quick-Connect hook, drainage opening at the bottom of the cockpit
- 0.65 mm PVC inner tube with included safety air chamber, electronically welded seams, Boston valve for easy inflating and deflating
- Length 132 cm, width 132 cm, height 45 cm (inflated, without towing device, diameter deflated: 147cm/58'' ), incl. repair set, manual and matching tow rope
* Incl. VAT excl. Shipping