Waketec Wakeboard Play 134 cm
WAKETEC WAKEBOARD PLAY 134 CM
The Waketec Play 134 cm is very easy to ride, whether behind the boat or at the cable. The wakeboard has been developed with a Continuous Rocker, ideal for beginners and advanced wakeboarders. This allows you to turn more easily, improves the forgiving board characteristics and makes the board accelerate even faster. The wider Freeride shape gives additional buoyancy so that wakeboarding with the Play is much less strenuous.
Four deep grooved channels improve the board control and allow to turn smoother. Two long base centre-fins make starts easier for beginners. Thanks to the fins, the wakeboard turns straight into riding direction after starting. The fins can be removed for surface tricks to make sliding easier and master the first Switch tricks.
The Waketec Play is perfectly suitable for riders from 40 to 70 kg weight. The recommended wakeboard binding is the MESLE Waketec OnSet or Moto.
The wakeboard Play is not suited for obstacles.
- Freeride wakeboard for beginners to intermediate up to 70 kg bodyweight, length 134 cm, width 40 cm
- Forgiving Continuous Rocker, wider shape for more pop and less effort
- Long Base centre-fins, four deep grooved channels for traction and board control
- Proven construction with PBT surface and PU lite core with fibreglas reinforcement
- M6 thread inserts, suitable for bindings with 6'' and 8'' hole pattern
Care & Storage
Shipping & returns
- Free shipping from 300,00 € within the EU*.
- Order before 2pm and your products will be shipped the same day (Business days only)
- With the shipping confirmation, you will receive a tracking link that you can use to find out the status of your parcel.
*Exceptions apply, e.g. for island and special areas.
- 30 days return period from the day on which you or a third party nominated by you (not the carrier) took possession of the goods.
- Simple return process
*Free returns only in accordance with our terms and conditions, provided the returns label provided by us is used.