MESLE Tube Speedster 58''
Item number: 454824
Ready for shipment, delivery time 1-2 working days
Excl. VAT excl. Shipping
Order & pay until 2pm - same day dispatch (except Sat & Sun)
MESLE TUBE SPEEDSTER 58''
The MESLE Speedster 58'' donut tube has around ten centimetres more diameter than a standard tube for one person. Thanks to this extra volume and the extra strong 840 D nylon cover, it glides and accelerates significantly better than a standard model. Due to the lower mounted towing device, the towable has less resistance in the water and gets into planing speed faster. Low-powered boats in particular benefit from this feature.
Donut tubes glide and skid over the wake already at low speed. For maximum action and driving fun, you drive the Speedster lying down. This way you are literally thrown out of the tube in turns. If you sit in the tube, you have a lower centre of gravity and a higher tipping stability when driving. You can also lean back and enjoy the ride.
The four luxury handles are easy to hold on to and the neoprene pads under the handles protect your knuckles. After the ride, you can also stay seated and use the tube as a water lounge. The tube is suitable for salt water, but should be rinsed with fresh water afterwards. The MESLE Speedster comes with detailed manuals and a repair kit.
Standard hand- or foot pumps are best suited to inflate the towable.
Towropes for 1-2 person are best suited for this towable. Waterski or wakeboard ropes are not appropriated to tow towables. If your boat has an outboard motor or no tow pylon you need a tow harness to connect the tow rope with the boat. A Quick-Release is also recommended for more safety. Always wear a swim vest!
- Popular 1 person donut tube with extra large diameter for motorboats and jetskis, proven donut shape
- Tear-resistant 840 D Nylon cover, double stitching, four padded handles with EVA knuckle protection
- Reinforced towing device, easy rope attachment thanks to Quick-Connect hook, drainage opening at the bottom of the cockpit
- 0.65 mm thick PVC inner tube with included safety air chamber, electronically welded seams, Boston valve for easy inflating and deflating
- Length 130 cm, width 130 cm, height 46 cm (inflated, without towing device, diameter deflated: 147cm/58'' ), incl. repair set and manual
* Excl. VAT excl. Shipping