The Matrix is a sporty freestyle kneeboard with a modern flat profile shape. Compared to other boards, the Matrix has a flat profile and sharp edges for maximum acceleration to the wave and cool jumps. It holds extremely well in the turn and can also be ridden backwards thanks to the twin tip shape. Six compression molded channels make it smooth and easy to steer even in wavy water. The thick knee pads make the ride safe and comfortable. The wide knee strap with easy release handle is neoprene padded and easy to open in case of a fall.
The hook, which is attached to the front of the board, helps especially beginners enormously. Simply hang the handle on the hook during the water start, so that you can fully focus on the start and do not have to hold the handle. You can also hook the handle while riding to save power.
The Matrix Kneeboard is suitable for youth and adults up to 120 kg.
- Sporty twin tip kneeboard with flat profile for speed and big air jumps with hooks for leash
- Perfect stability and guidance due to sharp edges and little rocker
- Impact resistant PE shell with PU core, high density EVA knee pad with super cushioning
- Comfortable, neoprene padded leg strap with easy release handle
- Length 134 cm, width 57 cm, weight 5,4 kg, for body weight up to 120 kg
- Free shipping from 300,00 € within the EU*.
- Order before 2pm and your products will be shipped the same day (Business days only)
- With the shipping confirmation, you will receive a tracking link that you can use to find out the status of your parcel.
*Exceptions apply, e.g. for island and special areas.