Mesle Slalom Waterski Strato Pro with B6.2 Bindings
MESLE SLALOM SKI STRATO PRO 170 CM WITH B6.2 BINDING
The MESLE Strato Pro slalom ski with wide body tip and double tunnel allows you to ski effortless, controlled and sporty.
The ski is designed with a wide body and parabolic shape for easy deep water starts and minimal effort. The double tunnel base gives you smooth tracking and reliable edge hold in the same ski. Crossing the wake and skiing on rough water never felt so easy thanks to additional side channels. A special advantage provides the tail rocker which allows smooth, predictable turns with a progressive acceleration to the wake.
Combined with the B6.2 binding, the Strato Pro becomes an insider tip for slalom beginners. The B6.2 one-size boot binding fits for shoe sizes 36 to 48 EU (depending on foot width) and ensure a save hold in tight turns. The Strato is suitable for youths and adults from 40 kg up to 100 kg body weight.
- Beginner slalom waterski with boot-binding, easy water starts and carving for beginners
- RIM-Tec plastic construction with UV-Protect surface and ABS reinforcement in binding area, ABS Fin
- Easily turning thanks to double-tunnel base, side channels for perfect tracking on flat and rough waters
- Dual Lace B6.2 boot binding with adjustable rear toe plate, EU sizes 36 to 48 (depending on foot width)
- Length 170 cm (67"), width 19.6 cm, suitable for youths and adults between 40 and 100 kg
Care & Storage
Shipping & returns
- Free shipping from 300,00 € within the EU*.
- Order before 2pm and your products will be shipped the same day (Business days only)
- With the shipping confirmation, you will receive a tracking link that you can use to find out the status of your parcel.
*Exceptions apply, e.g. for island and special areas.
- 30 days return period from the day on which you or a third party nominated by you (not the carrier) took possession of the goods.
- Simple return process
*Free returns only in accordance with our terms and conditions, provided the returns label provided by us is used.