Mesle Trick Ski Fusion with B6.2 Binding & ProGrip Strap
MESLE TRICK SKI FUSION WITH B6.2 BINDING
The MESLE shortboard trick ski Fusion has been further developed on basis of the established trick ski T7. We focussed a lot on a sturdy design and easy controllable and dynamic riding characteristics.
Beginners and ambitious riders benefit from a wide shape and Continuous rocker for easy starts and turns on the water. Four molded grooves on the bottom ensure a smooth ride. Experience the ultimate thrill thanks to its slider base which makes the Fusion perfectly suitable for cable parks and obstacles. The extended binding hole pattern makes it possible to position the binding further back. That is why you can ride two of the Fusion trick skis as a twin tip ski.
The MESLE Fusion is available in two lengths: 42 inch (107 cm, 30-75 kg) and 43,5 inch (111 cm, 70-100 kg). The trick ski is delivered as package with the one size B6.2 binding and the ProGrip rear tow strap.
- Trick ski with a light wood-sandwich construction and tip to tail wood core
- Sturdy ABS side walls, slider base with 4 guiding grooves, M4 binding inserts
- Forgiving Continuous rocker, controllable and easy turn shape
- Perfect for beginners, advanced and ambitious riders
- Lengths: 42 inch (107 cm, 30-75 kg), 43,5 inch (111 cm, 70-100 kg), incl. B6.2 one-size binding and ProGrip strap
Shipping & returns
- Free shipping from 300,00 € within the EU*.
- Order before 2pm and your products will be shipped the same day (Business days only)
- With the shipping confirmation, you will receive a tracking link that you can use to find out the status of your parcel.
*Exceptions apply, e.g. for island and special areas.
- 30 days return period from the day on which you or a third party nominated by you (not the carrier) took possession of the goods.
- Simple return process
*Free returns only in accordance with our terms and conditions, provided the returns label provided by us is used.