The ION 2 Junior takes its heritage from the highly successful ION and ION S slalom skis.
For 2022, the ION 2 Junior blends the tip flex from the ION S and the tail flex from the ION. This combination results in a ski that slows well and engages into the turn, and at the same time provides optimal acceleration and cross course speed into that next buoy.
The same natural balance and equilibrium of a traditional shaped slalom ski has been maintained in the ION 2 Junior. The ski is best ridden with a balanced stance over the middle of the ski.
The ION sweet spot is replicated in the ION 2 JR along with the stability and symmetry that all skiers have come to expect from our previous ION slalom skis. The ski is extremely predictable into the edge change, through a smooth carving turn, and builds angle and unparalleled cross-course speed.
The ION 2 Junior is perfect for younger and lighter weight skiers.
Ski Profile: Traditional Ski Shape - best ridden in a balanced stance over the middle of the ski - the ION 2 JR is slightly wider than the competition's traditional shaped skis
Tunnel Concave: Shallowest of the D3 slalom line which promotes good cross-course speed
Rocker Profile: Lowest rocker in the D3 slalom line - ski attitude more level with less tip rise
Tail Shape: Widest tail in the D3 slalom line
Bevels: Soft tail bevel allows the tail of the ski to move throughout the turn in perfect balance with the tip
All Levels: Designed for skiers of all levels and at the same time exceeds the expectations of the most demanding skiers
Accuset Fin Block: Accurate, three-point set screws for easy fin adjustments and laser aligned fin position
Machined Screw Inserts: Accommodates D3, Reflex and most current binding hole patterns. All inserts are set in hard PVC anchor blocks for trouble free screw retention
You are unsure and need advice? One of our specialists will be happy to help you choose the right D3 ski or arrange a D3 slalom ski for you to test!
- World Record ION 2 JR slalom ski, perfect for younger and lighter weight skiers
- 100% Carbon Graphite Laminate, ultra light and stable
- Traditional Ski Shape, shallow tunnel concave which promotes good cross-course speed
- Ski attitude more level with less tip rise thruh low rocker, soft tail bevel allows the tail of the ski to move throughout the turn
- Maschine screw inserts fit D3, Reflex HO and MESLE bindings, three-point set screws for easy fin adjustments
- Free shipping from 300,00 € within the EU*.
- Order before 2pm and your products will be shipped the same day (Business days only)
- With the shipping confirmation, you will receive a tracking link that you can use to find out the status of your parcel.
*Exceptions apply, e.g. for island and special areas.